In this report I will be designing a 'Control System' for a given user that uses different types of sensors (two different sensors). To do this I will be showing a flow code example of this and also show the testing that I've carried out for it, to explain how it works, and that it actually functions.
What is this program (system) all about? What two 'different' sensors am I going to use and how will the function/work?
The aim of my second program (the buggy which had to include two different sensors) was; when the light in the room or area where the buggy is at is greater than or equal to 50 then a component macro (designated to make the buggy spin) is called in meaning when the light sensor senses that the light is equal to 50 or is more than; then the buggy would spin in the direction ‘left’. Instantly (during the buggy spinning) a slight delay of 2 seconds occurs, a , and although the buggy will keep spinning this new macro that’s called in called (macro-listen) would then sense that if the sound is greater than a fifty (50 parameter/power) then the buggy would then stop; stopping because the sound (MIC) macro has sensed that the sound parameter/power is equal to 50 or is over fifty so it stops the buggy.
The aim of my second program (the buggy which had to include two different sensors) was; when the light in the room or area where the buggy is at is greater than or equal to 50 then a component macro (designated to make the buggy spin) is called in meaning when the light sensor senses that the light is equal to 50 or is more than; then the buggy would spin in the direction ‘left’. Instantly (during the buggy spinning) a slight delay of 2 seconds occurs, a , and although the buggy will keep spinning this new macro that’s called in called (macro-listen) would then sense that if the sound is greater than a fifty (50 parameter/power) then the buggy would then stop; stopping because the sound (MIC) macro has sensed that the sound parameter/power is equal to 50 or is over fifty so it stops the buggy.
Here you can instantly tell the two different sensors that I’ve used in ‘Sound’ and ‘Light’ (the two sensors that I’ve used). Now I will show you how this works but in the design stage which is using the flow code diagram (program):
Flowcode Diagram 'Annotation': System with 'Two different Systems'




No comments:
Post a Comment